Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In With the New

Well, today will be interesting to say the least!! I am meeting with Krystie to pick out some choir music. Krystie is our new choir director. This will not be hard but it won't be easy either. This is yet another reminder of Pastor Mark's moving away. It seems that as I get older change gets harder. I am not old by any stretch of the imagination so I don't know why I am feeling ghis way. I pray that Krystie & I develop a close working relationship as I have had with other directors. I must not lose sight of my higher calling-to glorify God. I can say that it will be nice to have choir music to work on again.
Cover of Cardiff Arms Park Male Choir CD Masse...Image via Wikipedia
Wouldn't it be wonderful to have this many men in our choir?!!!


Well, let's be more realistic!! I'm praying that we have everyone come back from last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment