Where does time go? I can't believe that it has been soooo long!! By way of explanation the busy part of my music year has begun! Choir is in full swing. I am playing for church services & I am also preparing to play for a couple in our church who are renewing their wedding vows. On top of all that I will start giving my grandson piano lessons today! The music I have been learning has been wonderful!! In some cases I am relearning music. By relearning I mean learning it the right way!! When I played them before I just did the best I could. But since taking lessons & learning scales I have learned correct fingering of scales so I have to relearn some pieces.
I must admit that music has not been as much fun lately. A depression has kept me from enjoying many things in life. I am working with a counselor to overcome this & the enjoyment is slowly returning. I love playing the piano & I don't want to lose that love!! There has been much pain lately but I have a new team of doctors & other healthcare professionals who have taken on the challenge of relieving my pain. Sometimes it is so bad that the only music in my life is in the minor mode. But with the help of God & a wonderful Christian counselor the minor is being replaced by the major!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment