Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Introduction
Every piece of music begins with an introduction so why shouldn't this begin the same way? So-here goes!! I have always had a love of music. I think that I have always wanted to study music but I haven't had time until recently. There were many things that interfered with my study of music-marriage, raising children, divorce, work-life in general. But now my children are grown, Iam empty nesting. I love what I do at work & have no desire to advance any further. I started my study of music 18 months ago by taking piano lessons. Initially I wanted to take lessons to learn exercised to help with the weakness in my hands caused by my headaches. I wanted to keep my fine finger coordination. But it rapidly became more than that. It became a study of my life-a study of ME!! So I have decided to start a blog in order to keep a record of my thoughts, insights, etc. This is the beginning of my greatest adventure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment